Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fashion posts?

Hello there! Happy Saturday and hallelujah to the weekend.. unless you're like me and have to work. 

So I desperately need to make a serious change in my wardrobe. And I don't necessarily mean I need to change the types of clothes I'm wearing, but I still have stacks of clothes from early high school that NEED to be cleaned out ASAP! I constantly feel as though I'm going through my closet and getting rid of items here and there but lets face it, getting rid of a few items at a time isn't going to cut it when you have a hoarders closet like I do. So what better way to keep myself on track of sorting, organizing, downsizing AND updating my wardrobe, then to document it for the whole wide world if you are so inclined to follow along. 

First things first, sorting and downsizing. I will sort through my wardrobe with 3 categories in mind: keep, donate, and trash. Now this may take a number of days since I very easily get distracted with old items I forgot I had, but I will report back and let you know how my sorting and downsizing goes. I am thinking of doing many organizing of my closet and fashion type posts, but for now I will leave you with this gem. One of my many dream closets.

Seriously, I could live in here.



No comments:

Post a Comment