skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shelbit
welcome to my little blog
Pages
Home
About
Contact
Friday, February 20, 2015
Friday Favorites
Favorite practical space
Source
Favorite song
Favorite hairstyle
Source
Share your favorites below. Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shelby
Hi, I'm Shelby. I'm sharing my life on the internet.
View my complete profile
Search
Popular Posts
Candle Filled Fireplace
One thing I love more then a good fireplace in a home, is a fireplace filled with candles. Maybe you have an old wood burning fireplace tha...
Adore Home Magazine
While surfing The Decorista's Blog , I came across a list of online magazine listed in the sidebar. I have visited a few in the pa...
Spring Cleaning: Reuse
February is just about over and spring is on its way. Time to rip open the junk drawers and get cracking on some spring cleaning. Now, my sp...
Bold Patterns
I love seeing bold patterns and colors in a space! You can really bring your personality into a space by using different patterns and colors...
Falling in love with fall
It seems as though the time has come to welcome fall. I had been holding on to the glorious summer days for as long as I could, but now I...
Meredith Heron
One of my favorite Canadian designers is Meredith Heron. I love that her work uses lots of color and patterns, however never feels too overd...
Working environments
It's interesting how everyone has different ideas of inspiring environments. Some can work in chaos with many things going on in the...
Etsy Favorites
"Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supplies" ...Pretty self-explanatory. If you haven't heard...
Crushing On... Striped Handbags!
I love love LOVE striped handbags right now! The horizontal stripes makes it feel very nautical, and I couldn't be more in love! For ...
Eating in the Dark
I recently went to a very popular restaurant in Vancouver called Dark Table. If you haven't already figured out by the title of this pos...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
September (3)
February (2)
April (1)
March (4)
February (2)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment