Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Working environments
It's interesting how everyone has different ideas of inspiring environments. Some can work in chaos with many things going on in the background, whereas others couldn't fathom having a single thing out of place. As I'm writing this post, I'm sitting in my semi-clean bedroom with dim lights, the flickering of candles, and music in the background. This is my idea of an inspiring environment. And it's not so much that I feel inspired, but I feel calm and at peace. Not easily distracted. I can get lost in my thoughts and simply work away feeling good about it. I'm not really sure if any of what I'm saying makes any sense to anyone else, but maybe you can share what type of environments you work best in.
Side note. I'm currently burning three candles. Two of them are scented, blood orange and ruby red pomegranate. Citrus-y scented candles are my go-to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment